Our bike camp for beginners is focused on building the most important basics for riding on the trails – correct position, braking, balance, turning, and lifting the wheels. This way you will be able to control your bike more confidently, avoid potential injuries and perhaps above all enjoy the time on your bike like never before.
1. Basic technical inspection of the bicycle before riding – Bike Check
2. Correct dynamic position on the bicycle depending on the situation
3. Safe braking with both brakes and their correct dosing
4. Precise front and rear wheel control and route selection
5. Basics of cornering and proper technique of working with the body and bicycle
6. Passing obstacles by lifting the front and rear wheels